Our House at Christmas

Merry Christmas! Welcome to our Christmas Home Tour.

The Entryway

The Living Room

Christmas Home Tour

Our main tree has a Christmas theme. Santas, Elves, Reindeer, snowmen, etc..

The Dining Area

The Kitchen

The Den

Christmas Home Tour

We have a very nice Christmas Village. It’s the North Pole by dept 56. You can see more of the North Pole here.

Christmas Home Tour

Thanks to all who visited, and thanks for the daily inspiration and enjoyment that I receive from each one of your blogs!  Happy Holidays to all!

14 Comments

1. December 15, 2010 / 3:59 PM

Thanks for the reminder to get my sled out! I want to get pictures of my baby boy on it. Yours looks great on your porch. I like the Santa and dolls nestled together and those teeny tiny ice skates hanging off the apothecary jar! The powder room is also lovely. Kelly

2. December 13, 2010 / 3:31 PM

Love your little hedgehog there! And your tree looks so warm and cozy!Merry Christmas to you! (Stopping by via The Nester.)

3. December 10, 2010 / 10:45 PM

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I found my reindeer at Nell Hill's store in Kansas City, but I've also seen them at Hobby Lobby. It is heavy cast iron. Hope you find one! Enjoyed the tour of your home all decked out for Christmas. Sally

4. December 10, 2010 / 1:35 PM

Glad you left a comment so I could link over – those elves are killing me! SO AWESOME! Everything is so elegant and homey – what a great balance. You clearly have a gift for arranging things because even the smallest touches look fabulous.P.S You're never too old for the Fisher Price nativity 😉

5. December 10, 2010 / 8:31 AM

Ha KarenSo nice to see you on my blog! Love your fairy treeSo much nice ornaments. I collect old one and little birds. I follow you to sooooo nice!lovely dayYolanda

6. December 10, 2010 / 6:31 AM

Your Christmas decor is so charming…I'm in love with the grinning folk art snowman! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!

7. December 10, 2010 / 1:09 AM

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all of your Christmas decor and your home is beautiful!

8. December 10, 2010 / 12:50 AM

Karen,There is a lot of awesomeness going on at your house!! I am so inspired. Just gorgeous. I love all of your trees. You are way ahead of me, I only have the living room decorated and I don't know that I will do much to the rest of the house. It's just such a busy time. Love the jingle bells around the candle! So many wonderful decorations. Love it. Thanks for coming by and visiting me. Sherry

9. December 9, 2010 / 7:38 PM

Your home is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your home for Christmas with all of us. Have a wonderful day,Gail

10. December 9, 2010 / 2:56 PM

Wow, everything is just stunning. I love it all. Your trees are gorgeous and your village is fabulous. Beautiful decorations. Have a very Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

11. December 9, 2010 / 2:51 PM

PS…there is a glitch in the followers on your sidebar, I'll return later to see if it'll work for me.

12. December 9, 2010 / 2:48 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Karen! I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment for me so I could return your visit. I've so enjoyed everything …every little niche in your beautiful holiday home!!! It's all so, so fun!! [I collect Santas…so, I'm pretty sure I have the Santa Nutcracker…identical to yours] LOLLoved my time here today. Do come by again, as I'll have plenty of holiday stuff 'til it's over. Well, most days.PS…I will become your newest follower after I click post comment.

Leave a comment. I'd love to know what you're thinking!