Fall Cloche Party

Sept_ (2)

I’m joining my first blog party with Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life. It’s a Cloche Party!

This is my Harry Potter cloche. The cloche is just a temporary display until I’ve finished building the dollhouse.

Harry Potter Cloche

Harry Potter Cloche

Harry Potter Cloche

Harry Potter Cloche

My next cloche was made from spare parts. The dome is the glass part of a candle sconce that I’m not using, and the handle on the top is an extra lamp finial. I attached the finial with mole wax…So, it’s very temporary. Underneath are some little Halloween figurines that I got from Michaels or Joann’s, and some leaves.

Halloween Cloche

Halloween Cloche

The rest, of my Fall Cloches, are Apothecary Jars 🙂

Halloween Apothecary Jars

One jar is filled with pine cones, and the other is filled with gourds, leaves, and acorns.

Halloween Apothecary Jars

This one has acorns and some witches partaking in some tea.

Halloween Apothecary Jars

And lastly, more leaves and an ornament.

Halloween Apothecary Jars

I’ve been so inspired by everyone’s ideas, I can’t wait to see the rest.

22 Comments

1. September 19, 2010 / 5:11 AM

ohh my gosh those little halloween figurines under the first cloches are adorable! I've never seen those before. Check out my blog if you get a chance. brittany-theyoungjunker.blogspot.com

2. September 18, 2010 / 3:27 AM

Oh I love the jar with the witches photo!

3. September 18, 2010 / 1:50 AM

Oh my these are just too fun! Love the little trick or treaters under glass — so fun!

4. September 17, 2010 / 11:36 PM

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I can't wait to participate in another party. I came away with so many wonderful ideas!

5. September 17, 2010 / 8:27 PM

Hi Karen…Ohhh my…I loved looking at your Harry Potter cloche…so detailed! I bet you had alot of fun putting that together! Love all of your pretty autumn cloches and apothecary jars! Thank you for sharing them with us today!Warmest autumn wishes,Chari @Happy To Design

6. September 17, 2010 / 7:09 PM

Oh how cute is that Harry Potter cloche? Love all of the tiny details! I also love the one of the costumed children playing in the leaves, and those witches drinking tea are hysterical! Great job! laurie

7. September 17, 2010 / 7:02 PM

Love all of your little scenes! Thanks for sharing your very creative ideas!Paula from Idaho

8. September 17, 2010 / 2:33 PM

Hi Karen! Oh, your displays are marvelous! The one you made is beautiful! I love all of your special touches – the leaves and tags! Very very nice.Be a sweetie,Shelia 😉

9. September 17, 2010 / 1:32 PM

Well, I see why you are called the whimsical lady. Love the whimsy in your displays. Too cute.

10. September 17, 2010 / 12:16 PM

How fun are all of these. I love the Harry Potter one, that is so cute. I can't wait to see the doll house. The cloche you made in ingenius. It looks fabulous. All of your apothecary jars are so beautiful too with all the fall colors. So much fun. Thank you so much for linking to the party. Hugs, Marty

11. September 17, 2010 / 12:15 PM

Your cloche displays are wonderful-you have so many! I will be coming back here for ideas! Hope you don't mind!Best wishes,Natasha.

12. September 17, 2010 / 11:26 AM

Karen, Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a flattering comment. Feel free to "borrow" my ideas~ that is what blogging is all about~ to share ideas and bloggy love! You did a nice job with your displays. I like the tags you created- yes, I did go back and read past posts… LOLFilling them up with all sorts of fall goodness made them so colorful and pretty. And the witches partaking tea was a hoot! 🙂 Stop by anytime- I'd love hearing from ya. ~ Sue

13. September 17, 2010 / 4:14 AM

All of your displays are great but love the first "mini" scene under glass! Terrific idea! DD

14. September 17, 2010 / 3:32 AM

How sweet are these wonderful and creative cloches. Harry Potter….perfect, as is the rest of your cloches. Thank you so much for sharing with us, Char

15. September 17, 2010 / 1:33 AM

Oh my gosh I love all of your cloches and HalLoween stuff. The acorns with the witches picture is fabolous- I so am going to copy that!Where did you get the picture? I HOPE YOU GOT IT AT THE GRAPHICS FAIRY.I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG.Come visit me at http://www.paintordig.blogspot.com

16. September 17, 2010 / 12:43 AM

Love the Harry Potter cloche and all your other displays, especially the leaves with the child. Sooo cute.

17. September 17, 2010 / 12:24 AM

These are wonderful! Welcome to the cloche party!

18. September 16, 2010 / 11:55 PM

Wow, you have so many wonderful cloches. I particularly love the one's with the miniatures Harry Potter scene! How creative, I love it.

Leave a comment. I'd love to know what you're thinking!